Integrated Security Systems
Achieve faster response with a single unified interface
Unify and simplify security management with a Genetec Security Center
With the growing number of excellent security technologies available today, some JMG clients have found it difficult to manage so many different systems, vendors, servers and training programs. At JMG, we have been successful integrating these systems using Genetec’s cloud-based Security Center. It integrates everything from access control, video surveillance, and automatic license plate recognition (ALPR) to communications, intrusion detection, and analytics all in one location. This allows operators to become more efficient, make better decisions, and most importantly, respond to incidents more rapidly.
Look to JMG as your security systems integrator and 24/7 service provider
JMG SECURITY SYSTEMS sales agents and technicians are trained to determine the correct design and approach to integration based your systems, programs, locations. Our extensive experience with state-of-the-art equipment and software solutions allows integrate your system with other components to provide the ideal solution that will speed your response and reduce inefficiencies. Give us a call at (800) 900-4564 (4JMG), we are confident JMG will exceed your expectations.
- Site survey – One of our experienced sales agents will come to your location to survey the building firsthand to understand your particular needs. We take pride in asking the essential questions to ensure we design the best solution for you.
- Custom system design – Based on the initial site survey and information received from you and your team, a customized proposal and system design are created to meet the needs of your company.
- Project management – Our project managers are experienced in handling all aspects of your individual needs. Our technical staff has hundreds of years of combined industry experience and an unparalleled commitment to customer service.
- Professional installation – Through on-going training on new equipment and techniques, we make sure our technicians are prepared to provide you with the best quality installation available in the industry.
- Quality control – Our data entry department provides you with fast and accurate changes to your system and account information records.
- 24-hour service – Our service technicians are committed to providing you with the highest quality maintenance and repair of your system in a timely, efficient manner.
- Technical support – Our technical support team provides an added level of technical assistance for our service technicians, installers and clients.
- System Support Agreement – Unlike most companies where the cost of maintaining your system goes up as your system ages, we offer one low cost solution to maintain all your security system components.