Video Surveillance systems are proven to deter vandalism, decrease product shrinkage, enhance work place safety for employees and improve business efficiency. JMG SECURITY SYSTEMS offers complete CCTV video surveillance packages for businesses in a variety of applications; from simple one or two camera systems to complex multi-camera digital and IP systems – including cloud-based and mobile applications. Our extensive selection of state-of-the-art equipment allows us to find the right combination for your needs. Furthermore, our sales agents are trained to determine the correct design based on location, lighting, and surveillance requirements. Whether you need a standalone surveillance system, or a system integrated with other components to provide complete loss prevention solutions, we are confident JMG will exceed your expectations.
- Site survey – One of our experienced sales agents will come to your location to survey the building first hand to understand your particular needs. We take pride in asking the essential questions to ensure we design the best solution for you.
- Custom system design – Based on the initial site survey and information received from you and your team, a customized proposal and system design are created to meet the needs of your company.
- Project management – Our project managers are experienced in handling all aspects of your individual needs. Our technical staff has hundreds of years of combined industry experience and an unparalleled commitment to customer service.
- Professional installation – Through on-going training on new equipment and techniques, we make sure our technicians are prepared to provide you with the best quality installation available in the industry.
- Quality control – Our data entry department provides you with fast and accurate changes to your system and account information records.
- 24-hour service – Our service technicians are committed to providing you with the highest quality maintenance and repair of your system in a timely, efficient manner.
- Technical support – Our technical support team provides an added level of technical assistance for our service technicians, installers and clients.
- System Support Agreement – Unlike most companies where the cost of maintaining your system goes up as your system ages, we offer one low cost solution to maintain all your security system components.