Boon Edam Turnstiles and Revolving Doors
Revolutionizing Building Security with Boon Edam's Advanced Entry Solutions
In many buildings today, entry doors serve as the central hub of security. It’s therefore crucial to equip them with the right tools to prevent unlawful entry. Security turnstiles, for instance, help prevent well-meaning personnel and visitors from inadvertently allowing unauthorized individuals, such as strangers or ex-employees, to gain access. These turnstiles can permanently keep track of everyone who enters the building by name, ensuring every company’s most valuable assets are always secure.
Boon Edam’s speed gate solutions further enhance this security. They provide a strong visual deterrent against intrusion and, when coupled with biometric and access control devices, can raise alarms to alert guard staff of unauthorized entry in real time. This physical barrier supports regulatory compliance and risk reduction at companies across the globe.
In addition to their primary function, Boon Edam’s speed gates offer a wide range of accessories and work in tandem with visitor management software. This allows for a digital record of all guests inside the building and affords the ability to control the number and direction of people passing through the entrance. With these comprehensive security measures in place, the safety and security of the premises is ensured.
Boon Edam has over 140 years of experience in engineering quality entry solutions.
To manage the movement of people in lobbies and building interiors with varying degrees of security clearance, corporations around the globe are implementing optical turnstiles coupled with an access control or visitor management system. JMG SECURITY SYSTEMS is proud to supply world-class Boon Edam optical turnstiles, revolving doors, and mantrap security doors, that help protect a building’s first line of defense- its perimeter.
When coupled with biometric and access control devices, security doors and portals help support regulatory compliance, risk and liability reduction, and accurate metrics collection. Boon Edam offers high-security mantrap revolving doors and portals that have been proven to prevent intrusion for higher security needs. Mantrap portals empower businesses with the ability to control the number and direction of people passing through the entrance. Additionally, there are options that allow for seamless integration with building interiors or surroundings.
Another excellent solution is Boon Edam’s Orbit TriSens, an internationally award-winning revolving sliding door. It’s touchscreen controlled, customizable, and offers a high-capacity door with a small footprint. It’s futuristic, minimalist, customizable, and highly handicap accessible.
JMG SECURITY SYSTEMS also supplies Boon Edam revolving doors. Manual revolving doors can provide power assistance, positioning, automatic security locking, integration with access control systems, and can even generate energy, explored further below.
Sustainability and Energy Savings
50% of the total energy loss in a well-insulated building occurs through and around doors and windows. Revolving doors are the most environmentally friendly access solutions currently available worldwide. A revolving door energy-saving analysis can be performed on buildings or future projects, so it becomes easy to see if a revolving door is right for the premises and what particular model is best. This analysis gives a deep dive into the energy savings per month, payback calculation, and draught prevention.
Schedule a Free On-Site Risk Assessment!
JMG SECURITY SYSTEMS is proud to provide the following Best-In-Class services:
- Site survey: Our team will assess your site to understand its unique security needs.
- Custom system design: We’ll design a system that’s tailored to your site, ensuring optimal coverage and protection.
- Project management: Our experienced project managers will oversee the system’s implementation from start to finish.
- Professional installation: Our trained technicians will install your system, ensuring it’s set up correctly and functioning as intended.
- Quality control: We’ll conduct thorough checks to ensure your system meets our high standards of quality and performance.
- 24-hour service: Our monitoring centers operate 24/7, providing round-the-clock protection for your site.
- Technical support: If you encounter any issues with your system, our technical support team is on hand to help.
- System Support Agreement: We provide a comprehensive support agreement, ensuring your system remains in top condition and continues to provide effective security.